Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is Wiki Reliable


What is Wikipedia and is it reliable to students and teachers? Well, to answer one question. It's ok for students when they are doing some type of school paper or some type of project. What's wikipedia; its a online encyclopedia that's basically free to anyone in the world I say. But most people may not know that wikipedia can be used and edited by the user as well.

In many places this has became a problem for not only people, but for business as well also. Even big names that most people think wouldn't be using wikipedia. One name is the CIA. Who would think that the CIA would use such a easy link. Wow! Very shocking; it was said that they even went to the point of making a few changes themselves, but ha maybe it's true maybe it's false.

I question myself and ask. Would you use wikipedia even though you have never used it before? Well, my answer to that. After finding out so much evil and dirty about wikipedia I wouldn't want anyone to use it not even to do a paper or a project. That's just my thought and I how feel.

1 comment: